Join Colonel Trash Truck’s Clean and Green Team
Being green is one of the most important issues today, but the number of people who actually recycle is estimated to be as low as 20 percent and as high as 50. Why isn’t everyone recycling and how do parents get kids to recycle and pick up trash early in life so that they will continue through adulthood? Few things really catch kids’ attention more than the garbage truck that visits their neighborhood every week. So, there’s no better way to teach kids to respect and save the environment than to introduce them to Colonel Trash Truck.
What can you do?
- ALWAYS clean up after yourself. Put your wrappers, cups, papers in the trash when you are finished with them. Put your toys away…don’t expect someone else to clean up after you!
- Turn off lights and games or computers you are using when you are done with them
- Turn off the water when you wash your hands or take a bath…don’t waste water. Some people don’t have any!!
- Encourage your family and friends to do the same.
- Tell everyone about Colonel Trash Truck and his mission to keep the planet clean and green!